For centuries Type 4 Naturals have been on a quest to find the perfect product to slick down their edges. About a year or so ago, Didi (who has Type 4a, b, c, d, e, g, z hair) finally found the key to laying down the curls along her hairline and keeping them in place all day long.
"Was it Jam?" you ask. No.
"Was it Hicks?" Naw.
"How about Edge Tamer?" Nope.
It was good ole fashioned ECOSTYLER GEL. Any variety worked for her. All she did was-
1. lightly mist her edges with water;
2. rub some castor oil on her hair (for added shine);
3. apply a generous amount of Ecostyler (roughly 2 to 3 tablespoons);
4. lightly brush her hair back with a soft bristle brush; and
5. tightly wrap a silk/satin scarf on her head night .
When she woke up in the morning, her edges were LAID without a flake in sight!